Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What a great success from an awesome group of people.............
     I was a bit nervous showing up at school with a bunch of folks wearing orange, I mean I am blue and I sure wouldn't fit in. But, it was Unity Day and boy did I fit in! Bosiak's students all wanted to hold me in the picture and they even let Montee and Lil' Cosee sit in on it too.............. The wolves made a splash of color and made everyone proud of them as they showed by wearing all that orange thta they were celebrating differences and that each person meant something!! More later, but I wanted to get all the super photos online so we could share them.











3 comments:

  1. new followers make me smile!! Welcome to the two newest followers .... and you know who you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm Perks to the amazing photographer for 3rd period :) seeing as i forgot to wear red

    ReplyDelete