Saturday, October 13, 2012

No guesses on my questions? Ah how sad! the answer to the first question is a leech and the answer to the second question is a human from a bug's perspective. Off later today to watch the Wolfpack band bring home a first place trophy............ hope others will do the same. It is getting closer and closer to my Canadian trip. I wonder if anyone knows what I will have to take with me when I travel to another country or what kinds of questions that they will ask me when I get to the customs stop?

8 comments:

  1. Me and Natalie were right!! Thank you for coming and supporting us! Answers: 1. Passport and 2. Your reasons for going into Canada??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming to support the band! Go Band! also shampoo, clothing and what erin said passport

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kinds of questions do you think they will ask Me? Custom stop, Michael is at the border between the countries and will be where they check citizenship when entering or leaving..... Erin & Amely, you are very welcome

    ReplyDelete
  4. A passport and a license and they will ask you your reason for going into Canada and if you are aa US citizen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he will take a passport a the costume shop will find him some cool new stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do definitely need some new threads! Wonder if I can find some... and I think I am a US citizen: I was born in Put-In-Bay Ohio ( at least that is where Bosiak got me ). That is on Lake Erie.... but I may get the chance to see Lake Ontario again and collect some beach glass...... which lake do you think is the coldest?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh beach glass!! And I think Lake Superior is the coldest??

    ReplyDelete