Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh My! New followers ! I am really getting stoked now!!  So, Bosiak got this science award thingie and she will be very difficult to live with the next few days!!   Not only that, but she said she was going to take a picture of the award with the kids in her classes...... geesh. Wait a minute, does that mean I get to go back to school and hang out with those great kids? Whoo Hoo!!! 

I really think it is important to discuss the benefits of doing an earthquake drill. But before I do that, can you give me two reasons why we should have an earthquake drill?

4 comments:

  1. 1. Because we live in the middle of 2 fault lines.
    2. Because it's a good thing to know in case of a real earthquake

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it was importsnt to have one but if you cant fit under your desk its kinda hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. because we3 wouldn't know what to do if it actual happened.
    2.So we don't panic eventhough we will any way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.So we know what to do and where to go.
    2.So we wont get hurt.

    ReplyDelete