Saturday, February 11, 2012

almost time.................

The days are growing longer and so the time before we all convene in DC is growing shorter. I am excited and nervous and full of anticipation; all tinged with a sense that I didn't complete something or that it won't quite be what was expected of me. I feel like my students the night before a big project is due. I will be traveling with Cosee and he and I will be getting there somewhat after the dinner, due to scheduling conflicts. Hope my room- mate will fill me in on the particulars. My administrator will be attending as well and with that said, it should be productive and very worthwhile for our county. I have discovered that there are a lot of people who are enamored with the idea of incorporating global studies into their curriculum; that is until you really ask them to put their words into deeds.

Cosee, my wee travel companion ( sock monkey that has traveled the world) is gathering his quilt and other essential items for his voyage to DC as well............ Gotta love Cosee. The kids will follow his adventures far more often than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment