Saturday, June 30, 2012

The day is finally here and my stomach feels like a billion butterflies all in one spot - nervous anticipation is what most people call it. I call it a yucky feeling that I wish would go away.I am struggling with the excitement and the feeling that I already miss everyone.Two weeks in the grand scheme of things is such a short time. In the short term - an eternity. But I am excited and I think that I will change my : big question" to something dealing with girls or special needs students. It is going to be a hot day in Charlotte ; they say somewhere close  to 106F. That is a scorcher! Ha! I will master days hotter than that , from what I am told. Nick and Delta will be going home today and getting ready to move and Nathan is having a good time in Boston. Steve will spend some time with my mother and that will be a good thing. Breakfast completed and now time for some espresso ..... last for a while?

Cosee's wee blog: Ok, I am ready to go. Not much to pack - changed into my Red Sox shirt so that I would be more dressed up . Soon it will be time to take up residence in the bookbag and sleep for a while. Catch you on the flip side.

2 comments: