Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Remembering passwords is the only way to go...............

The small level of embarassment is outweighed by the high level of relief that comes with technology working. It seems that the password was messed up and is now working; or maybe it was I that was messed up and am now working. Either way, it is a go again. I was notified that my administrator will be traveling to DC so that he may get a better understanding of the program  I have embarked upon. That is a good thing, because without school level and county level help; the programs will not work. I have also begun an on line folder with livebinders.com to start placing global material into. Hopefully, it will be of help to my colleagues as we all begin a new type of teacher assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment